FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 159>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 11:27pm
Not a chance De Spoofer ends up at Liverpool lads.
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by nirvana2024 nirvana2024 wrote:

Originally posted by Bukowski Bukowski wrote:

There are reports de Zerbi will be in talks with Liverpool about being manager.
If he ended up there next year I could see him wanting Mitoma but not wanting to bring Ferguson with him.

And that says something that his own manager wouldn't take him to Liverpool .I mean he rates Welbeck higher than him and he is a man utd flop,

People forget Robbie who was arguably as talented as Ferguson , couldn't nail down a spot at Tottenham.

So many things wrong with this post i wouldn't know where to start!
I love beer gardens
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 11:22pm

And that says something that his own manager wouldn't take him to Liverpool .I mean he rates Welbeck higher than him and he is a man utd flop,

People forget Robbie who was arguably as talented as Ferguson , couldn't nail down a spot at Tottenham.

People tend to forget that, because it never happened
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 11:05pm

If he ended up there next year I could see him wanting Mitoma but not wanting to bring Ferguson with him.

What sh*te are you talking? That’s like saying Wayne Rooney couldn’t nail down a spot for United.
nirvana2024 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana2024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 11:01pm

Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 9:43pm
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
Murph View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 6:42pm
think Ferguson needs to go back and play in pl2  for awhile and start every match,a few goals there might get his confidence back
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 2:19pm
Ferguson to come on and nick the winner 
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2024 at 2:11pm
De Phony doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2024 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

I have zero worries about Ferguson, every striker has spells like this. He is a young player who really has got it all, any top club would be delighted to have him on their books.

Agree with this and whilst the spell isn't ideal maybe it is a good time for him to have it. It seems to be that the confidence is down rather than too far up. If it were too far up then there would be a concern he could spiral - I don't think it would happen to him anyway because that happened to Aaron Connolly and Ferguson has far more talent and other attributes. Hopefully he works his way back into form and goals. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

It was a poor showing this week. He tried to say we weren't play 3 at the back and had full backs.
I think i know what he meant but it was just kind of like "ok john". Nathan knows how to manage the situation and move the conversation forward. 

Still love the man though and will listen every week. As i always say, like listening to your granda tell ya a story. 

The problem is that some of his opinions are absolutely ridiculous and defy logic . I can't believe he thinks that Rodri is a sideways passing player and Rice is better on the ball .

Its the exact opposite . Rodri has a wonderful passing range and Rice couldn't play a line breaking pass if his life depending on it .

Giles is not a serious pundit anymore. He must live in a parallel universe now.

I'm not sure he watches the games as close or maybe his shirt term memory is kind of on the slide.
But it's his ability to bring it back to his day or just inside the mind of a great footballer I love.
Even yesterday talking about football, the story about making sure the ground is firm when taking a peno and how he made the mistake once and never again and ferguson will be the same, it's little suggests like that are great.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:08pm
I have zero worries about Ferguson, every striker has spells like this. He is a young player who really has got it all, any top club would be delighted to have him on their books.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:42pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

How were Batistuta and Jean Pierre-Papin doing at his age?

So your comparing Evan Ferguson to those . First of all Ferguson is no where near as talented .
Didn't pappin win a ballon dor .

Ferguson will win a ballon D’or too! Relax.

John Giles on off the ball singing Ferguson praises saying that Man Utd and Arsenal will be wanting to buy him . Yeah a player who hasn't scored in twenty games . I don't think so John .

Giles needs to retire . He thinks Rice is a much better player than Rodri . Rodri is only a steady eddie according to him .

Giles either doesn't want football anymore or he is going senile with the opinions he gives.

Hojlund at United went through a similar spell! I have no doubt Ferguson will become a top class striker.

You think a player who plays for a club who is sixth in the premier league is a top striker !

Na he’s sh*te just like Ferguson! If you’re not scoring 30 goals a year by the age of 20 should really consider taking up another sport. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:27pm
If Evan get get another goal or two before the end of the season and get a good pre season i reckon he'll be flying again. I wouldn't be overly worried about him at this stage.
I love beer gardens
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:16pm

It was a poor showing this week. He tried to say we weren't play 3 at the back and had full backs.
I think i know what he meant but it was just kind of like "ok john". Nathan knows how to manage the situation and move the conversation forward. 

Still love the man though and will listen every week. As i always say, like listening to your granda tell ya a story. 

The problem is that some of his opinions are absolutely ridiculous and defy logic . I can't believe he thinks that Rodri is a sideways passing player and Rice is better on the ball .

Its the exact opposite . Rodri has a wonderful passing range and Rice couldn't play a line breaking pass if his life depending on it .

Welcome back Foden - picked a new target other than Andy Moran I see?
We're decent enough..
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana2024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:12pm

So your comparing Evan Ferguson to those . First of all Ferguson is no where near as talented .

John Giles on off the ball singing Ferguson praises saying that Man Utd and Arsenal will be wanting to buy him . Yeah a player who hasn't scored in twenty games . I don't think so John .

Giles needs to retire . He thinks Rice is a much better player than Rodri . Rodri is only a steady eddie according to him .

Giles either doesn't want football anymore or he is going senile with the opinions he gives.

Hojlund at United went through a similar spell! I have no doubt Ferguson will become a top class striker.

You think a player who plays for a club who is sixth in the premier league is a top striker !

Edited by nirvana2024 - 29 Mar 2024 at 9:14pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 8:45pm

Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana2024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2024 at 8:25pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 159>
  Share Topic