You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Accumulators

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 2:13pm
€3 down on that double (Bournemouth -1, City Everton draw)... best part of €45 back. Decent return, happy enough with that.
Sponsored Links

eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Brighton=c*nts

that last minute equaliser cost me 2 and a half grand off my 5er. i agree with your comment
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Brighton=c*nts

that last minute equaliser cost me 2 and a half grand off my 5er. i agree with your comment

Surely you'd have hedged your bet
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Brighton=c*nts

Had you a cashout available?
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 6:04pm
there wasnt a cash out available - i can only assume it was due to the amount of legs in it as all the selections were just results , no handicaps.

there were still quite a few legs to play later on that evening so at the time the cash out would probably have been quite low anyway and made hedging a hell off a lot trickier than if it was just a single I was dealing with!
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 9:49pm
Brighton done me over too yesterday.

Went with Villarreal, Marseille and draw Chievo/Milan tonight.

Chievo were dire, gifted Milan two goals....

Ah well the joys of betting
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 9:50pm
How did yer local team get on today GD?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 10:09am
Agree with the Brighton comments, let mine down too and with a 93rd minute equaliser I think. Sick
Some people just deserve a slap
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 3:14pm
Birmingham, Brighton, Bradford, Port Vale & Rochdale 25/1 for tonight
Some people just deserve a slap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 7:15pm
Threw 25 euro  on Spurs +1 , Newcastle, Birmingham and Leicester 

Edited by Green Devil - 18 Oct 2016 at 7:20pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Drew 1-1.

They had two shots on goal, we had about 16 or 17. Missed two or three sitters, had a goal disallowed and a stonewall penalty turned down.

f**king livid Angry

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Threw 25 euro  on Spurs +1 , Newcastle, Birmingham and Leicester 

Decent. Good return?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 10:11pm
On that point, I bet on the coupon odds on Saturday and was expecting a 45 euro return from a 3 euro bet... went to collect today and was told the odds had changed between the coupon prices being set and the bet being placed, only got 39 back. Scabby f**ks. Had the prices went up, I'm sure I'd not have got the uplift.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

On that point, I bet on the coupon odds on Saturday and was expecting a 45 euro return from a 3 euro bet... went to collect today and was told the odds had changed between the coupon prices being set and the bet being placed, only got 39 back. Scabby f**ks. Had the prices went up, I'm sure I'd not have got the uplift.

The amount of times this has happened to me is ridiculous. Leaves a bad taste. Be it coupon prices or taking prices online and writing them on the docket - I would say 90 plus percent of the time a price seems to change and it's always a lower payout. Never once have I had a higher payout than I originally thought! Definitely a scam in that regard.

PP deadly for that carry on. The only way to be 100 percent certain of your accumulator payout is to do it in your online account. I'm doing more of that now to negate the chance of being scammed on a decent payout.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 11:39pm

Drew 1-1.

They had two shots on goal, we had about 16 or 17. Missed two or three sitters, had a goal disallowed and a stonewall penalty turned down.

f**king livid Angry

Betting and sport, the feckin joys of it! Any more decent tips in your league, your team or otherwise, throw them up here Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:01am

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

The amount of times this has happened to me is ridiculous. Leaves a bad taste. Be it coupon prices or taking prices online and writing them on the docket - I would say 90 plus percent of the time a price seems to change and it's always a lower payout. Never once have I had a higher payout than I originally thought! Definitely a scam in that regard.

PP deadly for that carry on. The only way to be 100 percent certain of your accumulator payout is to do it in your online account. I'm doing more of that now to negate the chance of being scammed on a decent payout.

You'll never guess which establishment I bet with....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:27am
I won a lovely 6 team accum worth about 800 quid in there a few months back. I went to collect my money and was about 100 short. I knew to the penny what I was due. Asked at the desk and got the response of prices had changed yada yada, don't know why I even bothered asking.

So even after winning a bet, you feel like bating someone! Only way is to do them online, you know what you're winning then - downside being the money is much easier to p*ss away in an online account.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:41am

Drew 1-1.

f**king livid Angry

Betting and sport, the feckin joys of it! Any more decent tips in your league, your team or otherwise, throw them up here Thumbs Up
]

I wasn't at the game (the joys of work) but according to reports from my players and two assistants had we of been there for another hour we still wouldn't have scored, it was just one of those days Cry

We're playing Killeshin away on Sunday, we should beat them (beat them twice last season) .

On paper we are streets ahead of them ability wise, but they're organized! The one good thing about playing them away is the size and quality of their pitch, it will allow us to play ball. So if we're anything between 5/4, evens,  4/5 etc definitely back us.

The bookies have our prices way out because we finished 8th of 9 teams last season, since I took over i've brought in 8 or 9 players so we're far better.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>
  Share Topic