You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 47>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:36pm
If they take on the Russians it'll be their decent fans who'll fall the victim in 2 years. These Muppets will bottle it going to Russia.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:44pm
I have read ... The Engerland fans have changed all lyrics in their anti Irish songs with the words IRA and replaced them with ISIS . What a shameful bunch of pricks , no wonder they are hated
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

If they take on the Russians it'll be their decent fans who'll fall the victim in 2 years. These Muppets will bottle it going to Russia.

Of Course they will just like they did in Ukraine 4 years ago as was pointed out on the last page
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:10pm
Sky news is live

Some sight.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

I have read ... The Engerland fans have changed all lyrics in their anti Irish songs with the words IRA and replaced them with ISIS . What a shameful bunch of pricks , no wonder they are hated
No pal they're still singing anti Irish songs...
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:21pm
QUOTE] No pal they're still singing anti Irish songs...[/QUOTE]

Don't believe everything you read

Some carnage down in Marseille . Absolute pleasure for the Irish to travel and are welcomed into visiting countries with open arms where ever we go .

http://news.sky.com/story/1710114/tear-gas-fired-as-england-fans-clash-with-police
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Andy_Eire Andy_Eire wrote:

And anti-German ones too
George Zip View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Zip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:25pm

If they hate us so much why do they always drink in "Irish" Pubs when they go away?    
"Tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by George Zip George Zip wrote:

If they hate us so much why do they always drink in "Irish" Pubs when they go away?    

Ah fs did you see the Scotland game?!

Everyone goes to Irish pubs.
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:42pm

they were outside and IN an Irish bar last March in Germany causing havoc aswell.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:57pm
{tube}http://mobile.twitter.com/EPLBible/status/741388770440826880/video/1{/tube}

"*Burp* Everyone's had a drink"

I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:33am

they were outside and IN an Irish bar last March in Germany causing havoc aswell.

Any English I spoke to today were telling me that locals started it..

Not that it would ever happen, but if a crowd of the worst local scumbags decided to march down to take on the Irish, I reckon we'd be sharing pints and having the craic within 5 mins.

The Neanderthals who travelled through Warsaw to Latvia to avoid their travel ban didn't know what to do when we didn't react to their no surrender sh*te..
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:46am

You hate them because they're anti-ISIS?
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

Not that it would ever happen, but if a crowd of the worst local scumbags decided to march down to take on the Irish, I reckon we'd be sharing pints and having the craic within 5 mins.

FFS!
Do you really believe this?

If it was true every mugging in this country would end up with victim and criminal going on the lash together!
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

FFS!
Do you really believe this?

If it was true every mugging in this country would end up with victim and criminal going on the lash together!

In a crowd singing outside the pub at the euros scenario..
And with a night before three weeks there head on me..
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:09am
English football supporters bring the very worst of their colonial racist mindset with them when they go abroad to support their football teams. Club sides or national sides. They look down on their hosts and insult all and sundry. Anyway I hope they get the sh1te bet out of them for the next three weeks then get knocked out on peno's in the quarter final.

Hopefully I don't bump into these cretins on my travels. Enjoy the trip people. Eat, drink and be merry and hopefully the football turns out to be a damn sight better than four years ago.

Edited by eire77 - 11 Jun 2016 at 1:09am
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:12am
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:15am

Any English I spoke to today were telling me that locals started it..

The Neanderthals who travelled through Warsaw to Latvia to avoid their travel ban didn't know what to do when we didn't react to their no surrender sh*te..
Not that it would ever happen, but if a crowd of the worst local scumbags decided to march down to take on the Irish, I reckon we'd be sharing pints and having the craic within 5 mins. we'd be licking their holes within seconds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 47>
  Share Topic