You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fans Match in La Rochelle (match info page 7)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 8:52pm
That stadium looks class. Are many travelling up to La Rochelle and back to Bordeaux that night?
Sponsored Links

E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 1:10pm
Love to get involved if there are spaces left. Just 2 of us.
MarkBeaumont View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkBeaumont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 12:33am
Looks class. Can't wait
Gallowgate 67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallowgate 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 11:51am
Count me in if the body is in order...
ROW-X View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROW-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 11:34pm
I'll play!
david2016 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 11:07am
Me +3 other will play if spaces left. 

If no room to play do ye want supporters going to cheer on the lads playing? 
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by david2016 david2016 wrote:

Me +3 other will play if spaces left. 

If no room to play do ye want supporters going to cheer on the lads playing? 

The more the merrier! Have played 3 fans games myself and the "support" from the sidelines was always appreciated! Clap It will be a great day out and as gufct outlined there'll be help needed elsewhere during it Thumbs Up
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 1:42pm
The proceeds of the fundraising done in the 6 days in La Rochelle culminating with the fans match will be split between a French and Irish Charity so we will be looking for your financial support as well.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 6:49pm
Guf did I see that you are staying in Biarritz? That's where I'm gonna be based so I'll travel up to La Rochelle to play if there's space and a few going from Biarritz
El Puto Amo
MarkBeaumont View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkBeaumont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:32am
What's the craic with gear and that. We all just wear our Irish jerseys?
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by MarkBeaumont MarkBeaumont wrote:

What's the craic with gear and that. We all just wear our Irish jerseys?

No England jerseys
TTony View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:32pm

lads can you come to this if you are just a johnny come lately?...ie iv never met up with any ybig lads before

greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by TTony TTony wrote:

lads can you come to this if you are just a johnny come lately?...ie iv never met up with any ybig lads before

The more the merrier T, bring your boots and a bag of cansClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:48pm
We insist that all newcomers must also have a new badge.
The dark side.. And the light
TTony View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TTony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

The more the merrier T, bring your boots and a bag of cansClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

we'll bring the cans ok but the boots wouldnt be a good idea, presuming ye want to win!
DeButleir View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeButleir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:59pm
Is there anyone staying in Arachon before the game in Bordeaux?
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 4:03pm
Lads I was on Facebook and noticed that PartyRockTravel have a package for the euros and it includes a fans match in La Rochelle. Just wondering has any ybiggers been contacted by party rock travel about this? I just assummed that they were on about this match.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 4:09pm

Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

we'll bring the cans ok but the boots wouldnt be a good idea, presuming ye want to win!
I was meaning your wellies, theres a river beside the pitch and we'll need someone to fish out the ball.LOLLOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic