You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football Tips & Betting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 9:31pm
For anyone with a SkyBet account,they've boosted an Everton,Bournemouth and Leicester treble from 7/1 to 10/1,worth a couple of quid
kenaneym View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenaneym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 2:37am
look forward to following this for the season last min goals that are absolute heartbreaks for the accums!!Cry

Overseas at the moment will miss watching soccer saturday with the lads going mental was great viewing
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 12:46am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

But if you follow the ferret, you usually make a few pounds. To predict a correct score double in South America was top, top, top tipping

Not denying that mate, just many of us on here have always used the "tips for today" thread more or less strictly for horse racing.

His posts are so long, it would serve a better purpose in a footballing tips thread + with the majority of European Leagues starting it would be no harm having a football betting thread.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 12:42am
But if you follow the ferret, you usually make a few pounds. To predict a correct score double in South America was top, top, top tipping
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 11:51pm
@Madferret could you put all your tips in this thread please.

The "tips for today thread" has always been used more or less for horse racing tips.

Your tips are clogging up the other thread and a number of posters have said it.

Thanks bud
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic