You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wheelchair accessible ticket for Italy match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary1007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheelchair accessible ticket for Italy match
    Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 8:31am
I have a wheelchair tickets for the Italian march uf anybody wants it,it permits a person in a wheelchair ad a carer them. My friend was meant to have an operation and was going to be in a wheelchair after it for a while bit cannot go now after it. We want a person that genuinely needs it and do not want any time wasters. There would be ni charge for it as long as somebody that really needs ot gets it. Again please no one chancing their arm just genuine person un a wheelchair
Come on you boys in green
Sponsored Links

domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:07pm
There was a guy on the Craig Dolyle show that needed one
Shake and Bake
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:09pm
I have the details to get in contact if you still have it
Shake and Bake
c90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by domo domo wrote:

This !!! Clap
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by c90 c90 wrote:

Originally posted by domo domo wrote:

This !!! Clap

He's received his tickets
Kingkeano16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingkeano16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 8:26pm
I know a down syndrome kid who is going to the euros with his dad. His dad has a ticket but none for the kid. they're already left in camper van. I could get you a contact number if you want.. EDIT: He is in a wheelchair..

Edited by Kingkeano16 - 01 Jun 2012 at 8:27pm
Mr Burns: Tonight Homer I want you to show Marge the time of her life.
Homer: Marge! We're getting a drive thru and doin' it twice!
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:45am
Do you think there would be desperate fans pretending to be wheel chair bound to use these kind of tickets?? Bound to happen!
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

Do you think there would be desperate fans pretending to be wheel chair bound to use these kind of tickets?? Bound to happen!

Sadly yes, I'd love to take up the offer but we are not travelling
gary1007 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary1007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2012 at 8:47am
I sadly think there will be too but If I think someone is pulling a fast one I won't give t to them.u think I might have ir sorted now for a down syndrome boy who is on his way already with his dad thx ro one of the fellow followers. It would be bad form of someone to try pull a fast one
Come on you boys in green
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic