Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 1460>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:04pm
i seen sum1 say sh*t which i got half way to responding ta but cant remember(on ps3) all this is the lets all laugh at lfc thread
Sponsored Links

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2011 at 9:11pm
thats wat it was, justice comparing the crossbar challenge ta that sh*te !!!!!! anymore of that sh*te justice and i'll sort ya out nordie style!!!!!!!!

lets all laugh at lfc!
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2011 at 4:06am
f**kin hell! I don't know what's worse....the childishness of setting up a thread like this, or the Liverpool fans for actually biting on it!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 1:37am
@ green devil difference is we don't bring religion, sectarianism, etc into everything like ye low lifes in the Glasgow Victim FC thread
Oh and Liverpool under 18's would beat Glasgow Victims FC's first team everyday of the week so do one you f**king clown
@siralex piss off and argue with ken about the mancs new goalkeeper at least you were entertaining then!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

@ green devil difference is we don't bring religion, sectarianism, etc into everything like ye low lifes in the Glasgow Victim FC thread
Oh and Liverpool under 18's would beat Glasgow Victims FC's first team everyday of the week so do one you f**king clown
@siralex piss off and argue with ken about the mancs new goalkeeper at least you were entertaining then!

Glasgow Victim FC Confused 

Have Liverpool under 18s side played Celtic before?? Have you got any stat's or proof that Liverpool under 18s would beat Celtic??

Calling me a clown LOL Your the biggest toss pot on this forum you goon woooooo-yeeeeeeahhhh LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 5:15pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:09pm
Embarrassed
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 6:35pm
Think this excellent post from MayoMark in another recent thread deserves to be mentioned in this thread. Top class stuff. Clap

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

You still a Liverpool fan mark?

Honestly? Not really. I find it hard to get excited about it anymore. Last year and the year before I was at Anfield maybe 11 or 12 times, I don't think I really enjoyed one of those games. The games in Europe last were just awful. But what really gets me now is the money. Wages are ridiculous. Ticket prices that pay the wages are ridiculous. Transfer fees are an absolute joke. The players or the club couldn't give two buttery balls fo sh*te about me or anyone else like me. Some of the tickets I got issued last year were a joke in terms of "restricted view" seats etc. And anytime I've needed help or contacted customer service, they just talk to you like you're sh*te. And Liverpool fans tend to annoy me. I'm a huge fan of Roy Hodgson, always have been, and the way he was treated by Liverpool fans was an absolute disgrace. Liverpool  could have the exact same start, with the exact same performances, and the exact same points at the same stage this year, and the fans will not turn on "King Kenny".

I love the hostory of the club and loved my time loving them! I just can't feel it anymore.

I suppose my answer is, I'll tell you in May 

Couldn't have put it better myself. Clap

Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Dalglish out

LOLLOLLOL

Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 9:27am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Shambles

superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 10:27am
I fooking hate Liverpool fans when United lose they have to let the rest of facebook know but when there hammered there's not a word about it  
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 1:07pm
it's defo their year this year, they've the players and manager in place to do great things
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 1:15pm
In fairness to LFC fans....I don't recall many of them getting carried away and over-selling their capabilities this season.  they all said they'd hope for fourth and that's still a hope!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 1:19pm
  Yanks Out! Dont buy the S*N! Support the manager and the scouse players!

Edited by Landon Donovan - 18 Sep 2011 at 1:19pm
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Gem View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by superdfc superdfc wrote:

I fooking hate Liverpool fans when United lose they have to let the rest of facebook know but when there hammered there's not a word about it  

My sisters boyfriend turns off his phone anytime they lose, he loves to dish it out to everyone else, can't run from facebook though!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

In fairness to LFC fans....I don't recall many of them getting carried away and over-selling their capabilities this season.  they all said they'd hope for fourth and that's still a hope!

You must'nt know many of the deluded ones then LOL

1 Lad has bet me £20 they would win the title this year. Gave him odds of 50/1 in the hope of getting more money out of him LOL
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 2:21pm
Tottenham Hotspur were Magnificent TodayCool
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

You must'nt know many of the deluded ones then LOL

1 Lad has bet me £20 they would win the title this year. Gave him odds of 50/1 in the hope of getting more money out of him LOL

Jaysus - that is a bit deluded.

I had one LFC fan bet me that they'd get 80points this year.  Thought that was an easy €100.

Other than that, most LFC fans I've spoken to has just said they hope to get 4th!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 1460>
  Share Topic