You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Girls with facial hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girls with facial hair
    Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 9:48am
Originally posted by The Violator The Violator wrote:

fella i work with loves it , he has a fetish for ladies with hairy snatches recons bit of facial hair makes em potential 70s type afro pubes

LOL LOL
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Justice No. 1 Justice No. 1 wrote:

@ mafi . Why not? Would it not be being a good friend by doing so?

Well I reckon this would be something that one would be paranoid about to begin with, if someone was to point it out, even a close friend I would reckon they would be thinking it's really noticeable and would  make them even more paranoid. Just not something I would bring up unless of course I was asked straight out.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 3:54am
Originally posted by The-Scientist The-Scientist wrote:

HM is a hungry Bollox. He is so hungry he is still an Aussie virgin because he is too hungry to give away his cum.

flashbacks of the salty story Big smile
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:54pm
The-Scientist View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The-Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:39pm
HM is a hungry Bollox. He is so hungry he is still an Aussie virgin because he is too hungry to give away his cum.

Just out of the Joy
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:29pm
Your a f**king mad **** scientist
Don't report me for personal abuse but your an even bigger Aussie than HM!
The-Scientist View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The-Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:19pm
Bird here that hangs around with us has a blonde ronnie. I gave her one when I got here first but it's defo a turn off. But a nice bitof hair down below is always good!!
Just out of the Joy
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 6:59pm
surely they know themselves, what can they do, if they have asave it will grow back thicker, laser therapy is the only way to go i reckon
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 4:32pm
@ mafi . Why not? Would it not be being a good friend by doing so?
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 4:28pm
Major turn off Thumbs Down

The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:34pm
fella i work with loves it , he has a fetish for ladies with hairy snatches recons bit of facial hair makes em potential 70s type afro pubes
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:31pm
Feel sorry for girls who have excess facial hair. Honestly don't think I'd be pointing it out if any of my friends had not exactly the type of thing you could just throw into conversation. 
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 9:24am

What's with that?? There's a girl in work, well decent, dresses really well,looks after herself and then a big black Tasher on her lip…

WTF!!!

She has a better one than I could grow…

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 7:07am
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 6:18am
girl i know sometimes has a ronnie goin on, do girls not notice or what??? also, imagine the kick in the balls you'd get if you did mention it...

Edited by The Drifter - 14 Jul 2011 at 6:18am
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:56am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Girl in college with me that has a terrible amount of facial hair. Feel kinda sorry for her as there is loads but surely she could do something about it!? I'd probably give her one if she didn't have a hairy face

Thats very decent of you Flick. Maybe you should give her the ultimatum? LOL

ClapLOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

If she has too much hair on her face - I could only imagine what her twat would look like Dead

that could be another thread in itself. :)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 3:46am
If she has too much hair on her face - I could only imagine what her twat would look like Dead
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic