Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1933>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 3:29pm
Fireworks in the stadium?
I know there were some let off on a packed tram, which made the front of the Manchester Evening News

Sponsored Links

manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

charged by uefa for fireworks and crowd disorder

the groin brigade strike again with their no pyro no party bullsh1t

Last 2 times Celtic fans have been caught with smoke bombs/flares, the persons identified and season tickets removed were not members of the green brigade!

and the banners not theirs either?

they do some great things re atmosphere but dont cover themselves in glory re others 

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Anyone fancy Celtic for the win tonight?
Several outlets predicting that City are going to have a reserve side out. I'd think Celtic could be strong enough to beat a City team containing the likes of Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Angelino, Delph, Fernando, Kelechi etc, as many are predicting will start.

I think Guardiola might go strong enough tonight though. Think Celtic will be more up for it though and will be backed by a large, vocal travelling support.

Will this be a historic win for Celtic? City already through and playing their weakest side.  Sounds familiar.  Or is this city team arguably stronger because the lads are playing for their placeEmbarrassed

Let it go Sleepy

If Trap's Ireland side has beaten Italy in that dead rubber game 4 years ago you would have creamed your togs. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 4:09pm
Champions League 2016-17 pass completion:
Scott Brown 95%
Toni Kroos 93%
Sergio Busquets 92%
Xabi Alonso 91%
Andrés Iniesta 90%

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 07 Dec 2016 at 4:10pm
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Fireworks in the stadium?
I know there were some let off on a packed tram, which made the front of the Manchester Evening News

Jaysus if that's all that happened and with the idiot chucking a burger at a horse (LOL), they should count their lucky stars given what the manky mob did at the UEFA Cup Final.  Always a few stupid fookers with too much Bucky on board. Angry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 4:37pm
The way the MEN are going on you would swear there was murder. The horse thing is gas, what did he actually get arrested for? Seems ridiculous. Greater Manchester Police gloating about the arrest on twitter , kind of sums the police in England up. 
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 4:40pm
Celtic made £27.5million from Champions League and that’s BEFORE gate receipts

The total figure for the Hoops could rise to as much as £34m when matchday revenue is included.

It started with tears and ended with Dermot Desmond laughing all the way to the bank.

Just four months on from that humiliation in Barcelona, Celtic have exited the European stage with their heads held high.

A credible Champions League campaign finished on Tuesday night with a 1-1 draw at Manchester City as Brendan Rodgers’ side more than held their own against the EPL giants.

After the lamentable performances against continental opposition by Ronny Delia’s sides, pride has been restored and, just as crucially to the board, pockets have been filled.

Because the campaign just ended saw Celtic rake in an astonishing £27.5million – and that’s before you include gate receipts, hospitality and merchandising. Add those revenue streams and the total is nearer the £34m mark.

How it breaks down

*The Scottish champions had already made £26m for reaching the group stage after UEFA last month confirmed TV market pool money.

*Three draws – two against Pep Guardiola’s stars and the other coming from the point gained at Borussia Monchengladbach – earned Celtic another €1.5m or £1.28m. Celtic winger Patrick Roberts insists he can be star turn for Manchester City after goal against parent club

*With ticket packages ranging from £50 to £99 for season-ticket holders (one-off tickets for non-season book holders were more expensive), gate receipts would have raised approximately £4m and that’s a conservative estimate.

*Other matchday revenue such as food, drinks and programmes plus hospitality monies and merchandising would have earned the club further millions.

Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 5:54pm
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/celtic-fan-manchester-christmas-tree-12286335
a celtic fan attacked a Christmas tree in manchester as well today, I think we should have a blanket ban on away fans next season Smile
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 8:38am
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/celtic-fan-manchester-christmas-tree-12286335
a celtic fan attacked a Christmas tree in manchester as well today, I think we should have a blanket ban on away fans next season Smile

Are you fir real?
I wonder what gave him the needle
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 10:22am
Yoann M'Villa getting linked on a free transfer on twitter.
Double Maxim do you rate him?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 10:25am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The way the MEN are going on you would swear there was murder. The horse thing is gas, what did he actually get arrested for? Seems ridiculous. Greater Manchester Police gloating about the arrest on twitter , kind of sums the police in England up. 

cops tried to have a word and he allegedly kicked off due to drink - night in the cells

other worrying issue is who the match delegate was

Brother Crawford Wilson from Norn Irn FA

citing celtic for issues outwith celtic control such as the fighting in the city end 

how can a linfield fan and grand master be objective when dealing with a club they despise, time for peter lawell to step up and quash this 

a lot worse goes on in manchester and isnt reported on at matches 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 11:22am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

cops tried to have a word and he allegedly kicked off due to drink - night in the cells

other worrying issue is who the match delegate was

Brother Crawford Wilson from Norn Irn FA

citing celtic for issues outwith celtic control such as the fighting in the city end 

how can a linfield fan and grand master be objective when dealing with a club they despise, time for peter lawell to step up and quash this 

a lot worse goes on in manchester and isnt reported on at matches 
Like the sheer amount of half and half scarfs around the city at United gamesThumbs Down
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 11:28am
Hapoel Be'er Sheva again avoided defeat to PL Southampton and have advanced to the knockout stage.

Celtic slaughtered by SMSM and other "experts" having beaten them 5-2 at Celtic Park and wobbling 0-2 in the second leg.

Celtic. Clap Heart 

Edited by FREEWHEELER - 09 Dec 2016 at 11:28am
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Hapoel Be'er Sheva again avoided defeat to PL Southampton and have advanced to the knockout stage.

Celtic slaughtered by SMSM and other "experts" having beaten them 5-2 at Celtic Park and wobbling 0-2 in the second leg.

Celtic. Clap Heart 

israeli pub team was the reference............
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 4:54pm
Game 3 of the 9 games in 28days this evening

Away to Partick live on BT
Unbelievably Craig Thompson is reffing tonight after his abysmal performance in the champs lge, I look forward to Sutton deservedly slating him pre match........and inevitably during too

Edited by tonyjaa - 09 Dec 2016 at 4:55pm
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:03pm
......................Gordon
Gamboa....Lustig......Sviatchenko....Izzy
...............Brown....Armstrong
.....Roberts........Rogic.........Forrest
........................Griffiths

I'm very surprised Rogic starts again, hopefully Christie gets 20+ mins
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Yoann M'Villa getting linked on a free transfer on twitter.
Double Maxim do you rate him?

Yann Thumbs Up

I'd be shocked if he signed for Celtic, he's on circa £100k a week in Russia.

He got f**ked around by Sunderland in the summer, we should have signed him on a long term deal but we stalled Dead 

Really good player, but he will chase the money just like he did by going to Russia in the first place. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:37pm
Delighted to see super Leigh starting, as much quality as Dembele has he doesn't have the attitude Griff has when the game isn't going his way, if you combined the two you would have Henrik back!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11781179118011811182 1933>
  Share Topic