Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Duffy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 1:52pm
Duffy ya fookin imbecile Dead

And his team in a playoff on Sunday. Absolutely no excuses and no cop on at all. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 5:57pm
What an absolute clown. 

3 times over the limit, he will have known he shouldn’t have been driving. 

Probably going the same way as his fellow Derryman, Gibson. 
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 6:26pm
Deserves the same outrage as Richard Keogh and Darron Gibson. Anyone who drives a car or willingly travels in a car driven by a drunk person and puts the lives of innocents at risk for their own hideous self-gratification is a complete and utter scumbag that should be dealt with. 
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
DR.HUGO View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DR.HUGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 7:31pm
there is never an excuse for drink driving….but when you are pulling home the wages these guys are it’s borderline madness that they won’t do the decent thing and pay for a taxi.🚕….hopefully he will learn from this.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by DR.HUGO DR.HUGO wrote:

there is never an excuse for drink driving….but when you are pulling home the wages these guys are it’s borderline madness that they won’t do the decent thing and pay for a taxi.🚕….hopefully he will learn from this.

Never mind a taxi, he could afford a car and driver to bring him to the pub and wait for him outside until he’s ready. 

3 times over the limit by the time that they got him to the station, you can be sure that’s at the lower end of things. 

By the way, does anyone have any good news about Irish football? I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

What an absolute clown. 

Not to excuse it, it's brutal, but he wasn't three times over the limit. The limit is 80, but he was at 103.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:12pm

By the way, does anyone have any good news about Irish football? I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any. 
Union St.Gilloise won the Belgian Cup and their sporting director is a Limerick fella. 
Razors left peg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razors left peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

What an absolute clown. 

Not to excuse it, it's brutal, but he wasn't three times over the limit. The limit is 80, but he was at 103.

That article says the limit is 35, so 103 would be almost exactly 3 times the limit 
Dont argue with stupid people, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Razors left peg Razors left peg wrote:

What an absolute clown. 

That article says the limit is 35, so 103 would be almost exactly 3 times the limit 

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/information-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-the-law/drink-driving/drink-driving-and-the-legal-alcohol-limit

Looks like they've two limits, I had the other one in my head, looks like I wad wrong! 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:49pm

What an absolute clown. 

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/facts/information-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-the-law/drink-driving/drink-driving-and-the-legal-alcohol-limit

Looks like they've two limits, I had the other one in my head, looks like I wad wrong! 

I think there is a different number for blood than breath. Blood is 80 units of something, breath 35. Duffy blew three times over 35 at the station. You’d have to imagine that by the time he gets back to the station, some has worn off. And I think they take two or three readings and charge with the lowest. If a driver is marginal, they always get the benefit of the doubt. 

Duffy has been langers but driven anyway, crashed his car as a result. No doubt. 

Edited by inlikeflynn - 09 May 2024 at 9:50pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 10:21pm
He’s lucky he’s a professional footballer because he is a complete empty head
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 10:22pm
Can't wait for the inevitable sob story. They all have them.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
TheMightyQuinn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyQuinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2024 at 1:06am

What an absolute clown. 

Breaking my extended hiatus from posting to acknowledge this monumental achievement. I think this is the first time in the history of the internet someone admitting that they are wrong about something. That is some Dali Lama level of enlightenment. We should all aspire to be like you.  Well done. 
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2024 at 7:53pm
Looks like Norwich still plan on playing him for the playoffs.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2024 at 8:58pm
Moronic sh*t.
Salmon of Knowledge View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salmon of Knowledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2024 at 10:50pm
Absolute moron.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2024 at 12:27pm
Must have stuck to a quiet night in with a couple of cans of Stella because he's starting against Leeds this afternoon.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158
  Share Topic