You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAI
    Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:24am
The FAI have with their selective process re tickets have shot themselves in the foot, The Real and Genuine Fans have been told to feck off for this one because Abbey came calling, Only 1 Fan got a Ticket FROM HERE, Cannot believe it, So a concerted effort with some intelligence and savvy needs to teach these fookers that "the best fans in the world" cannot be treated like this, So Any Ideas and keep it smart and Practical, Have never been more disgusted with the Fookers in my life

My First Suggestion and i am aware that i go to see the team, but to attend the USA Game and then walk out after the Anthems, meaningless friendly anyway and message would be got.

My feelings towards the FAI  so Disgusting tonight
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:27am
Maybe inform the Media of the walkout in advance so it gets a mention
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:27am
Yeah most have season tickets so boycotting won't be effective. I'd hang banners and bring tifos and take everything down and walk out after anthems.
This is disgusting
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:28am
Disgusted myself Brianie. I think a fairly urgent meeting needs to be had between representatives from here and the FAI if possible. I think we deserve to know how the 3,000+ tickets were distributed, and the reasons behind it.
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:29am
It's got to be a mistake. I really think it must be.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:30am
something has to be done, enough is enough
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

It's got to be a mistake. I really think it must be.

I thought so initially but the silence coming from the FAI, and the fact that the email went out at 8pm on a Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend speaks volumes. I sadly reckon this is the reality

Hope I'm wrong though
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:31am
I don't think there were any tickets to distribute. JD syphoned them all off
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Maybe inform the Media of the walkout in advance so it gets a mention

Thats a Good idea Sham
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:33am
Something has be done. We been used by the FAI. When the bandwagoner is gone they will come looking for us again. Something has be done.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:34am
Will be painful to walk out like that, but I'm willing to do so even though I'm sorted or apparently sorted anyway.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:35am
I'll come up from Wexford to do it. So pissed off with them c*nts.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:36am
If there was 360 tickets available for this game I'd be still confident of getting a ticket, but the fact that there was potentially approx 3500 tickets available makes me believe this is a massive mistake.

No one has got a ticket!

USA games boycott and I'm sure GerK will have his say in the Indo.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:39am
Only way you hit the fai is in the pocket, only way you can do that is boycott a home game - but nobody will do that
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

Only way you hit the fai is in the pocket, only way you can do that is boycott a home game - but nobody will do that

Or thebronzes suggestions of flares and political banners
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:41am
pointless season tickets boycotting it when they already have our money.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Disgusted myself Brianie. I think a fairly urgent meeting needs to be had between representatives from here and the FAI if possible. I think we deserve to know how the 3,000+ tickets were distributed, and the reasons behind it.

Well we all have Gripes with this over the Years with FLO"s etc, The Fact is Most of the Mods here dont go to all the Away Games , This should be a pressing matter, am energized by this fiasco this evening to volunteer as a YBIG FLO , Any 1st or Seconders?

No More Emoticons until this Fiasco is sorted
ITS KEANE YES

colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

majority are season ticket holders. A walk out rather than a boycott more affective
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic