Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Darron Gibson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 250>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:27pm
James McCarthy has been very poor imo.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:39pm
Martinez is a joke. Second worst manager in the league behind Alex Neil
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:47pm
Poor when he came on! Terrible defending for the penalty incident
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:12am
Alex Neil left out Hoolahan for the grudge match vs Sunderland  enough said and Martinez, yes he is out of his depth there,,,lost the plot  he played attractive football for WIGAN now he is a shade.  and then the other worst one is le monsieur Alain Pardieu 
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:12pm
What they done on the dazzler is a travesty of justice. Look at the bag of sh*te the got a squad place in front of him. f**k the euros f**k ireland im not going now
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:16pm
Stern Smile Did Gibson hack your account
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Stern Smile Did Gibson hack your account
Been on the sauce again too.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:33pm
Glenn whelan, stephen quinn ffs
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:41pm
after the season Gibson had he should be captain. It should be a bigger scandal than Saipan.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:42pm
Would of had any league of Ireland midfielder in the squad ahead of that kunt
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

What they done on the dazzler is a travesty of justice. Look at the bag of sh*te the got a squad place in front of him. f**k the euros f**k ireland im not going now

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Come to think of it, didn't the Dazzler do similar 4 years ago?
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:00pm
It is a pity he didn't play more this season as he definitely offers us more in midfield footballing wise than a lot of the players in the squad. He could easily have gone out on loan though. He decided not to. Also, outside of the off the pitch stuff, he still looks unfit. That should never be the case even if he isn't playing regularly. He's feckin paid enough to keep himself in top condition. He would have been a certainty for the squad - the only reasons he isn't there are of his own making.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:22pm
2 cruciate injuries hardly his own fault. Hes the onky rolls Royce we have. James McCarthy ffs he's pulled out more times than jordans boyfriend.

f**k Mon he'll regret it when whelan is knocking it backwards in the last minute when we are one down.

Can gibby be called up if me and james mccleans brother knee caps whelan ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:30pm
LOLLOL
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:34pm
Gibson the Rolls Royce LOLLOLLOL
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:35pm

2 cruciate injuries hardly his own fault. Hes the onky rolls Royce we have. James McCarthy ffs he's pulled out more times than jordans boyfriend.

f**k Mon he'll regret it when whelan is knocking it backwards in the last minute when we are one down.

Can gibby be called up if me and james mccleans brother knee caps whelan ?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 9:55pm
Gibson was given a bigger opportunity than he deserved and he was crap against an average Belarus team. Hopefully that is the last we see of him wearing green!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 227228229230231 250>
  Share Topic