You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conspiracy Theories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?
No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

We are now down Melinda. In her own words....

There is very big "but" in this chat.

And remember, Gates kept meeting Epstein after allegations came out.

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 

You are missing a very big word from quote above....BUT.

If that's not enough for you....suit yourself.
You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

You are right that I didn't quote the remainder of that sentence but I can confirm she doesn't use "but" anywhere in there. You can watch it back yourself.

Let's move on to the WHO admitting themselves that Bill Gates has effective control over them - Who said that and when? The opinion piece from Swiss Info doesn't cover that so I'm assuming it was somebody else on behalf of the WHO who said this. 

WHAT?
she literally says it after three seconds. 

“It was many things. But I did not like that he’d had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein,” she told CBS Mornings’ Gayle King. “I made that clear to him.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:39pm

And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?
No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 

You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

You are right that I didn't quote the remainder of that sentence but I can confirm she doesn't use "but" anywhere in there. You can watch it back yourself.

Let's move on to the WHO admitting themselves that Bill Gates has effective control over them - Who said that and when? The opinion piece from Swiss Info doesn't cover that so I'm assuming it was somebody else on behalf of the WHO who said this. 

WHO officials have openly admitted larger donors make decisions. I'll try source quote. 

And there is this 

“It was many things. But I did not like that he’d had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein,” she told CBS Mornings’ Gayle King. “I made that clear to him.

Not sure why you are out betting for someone who hobknobbed around the world with Epstein, TBH
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:44pm

WHAT?

If you've not watched the whole clip that you shared then I'll bow out here as this isn't an argument I can win. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:45pm
Currently, WHO has full control over only about a quarter of its budget,” said Gostin.

“WHO therefore can't set the global health agenda and has had to do the bidding of rich donors, not only rich nations in Europe and North America, but also rich philanthropies such as the Gates Foundation”.

Gates controls 88 per cent of the remaining three quarters. 

You're swimming against the tide here. His control over world health is unquestionable amd when treaty is passed in May, even more so.

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:46pm

WHO officials have openly admitted larger donors make decisions. I'll try source quote. 

And there is this 

Not sure why you are out betting for someone who hobknobbed around the world with Epstein, TBH
I'm batting for nothing other than separating fact from opinion. 
Bill Gates is an irrelevance to me. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:56pm
Well you did bring him up. I think I have factually backed up my claims at this stage. 

Edited by The GerK - 03 Jan 2024 at 3:59pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 4:00pm

Well you did bring him up. I think I have factually backed up my claims at this stage. 
Really? I'll leave others to offer opinions on that. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 4:41pm

Really? I'll leave others to offer opinions on that. 

You didn't even hear the world "But" in the Melinda Gates interview so I'll just leave it at that. 

But if you want to point out which point you think is not true, I'll happily go on

Edited by The GerK - 03 Jan 2024 at 4:43pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:40pm
Thread well and truly ruined 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

That's just a conspiracy theory
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:47pm

WHAT?

If you've not watched the whole clip that you shared then I'll bow out here as this isn't an argument I can win. 

McG is right. Thread will be ruined so.my last offering. 

You can't win argument because you haven't watched the full clip.

She says it wasn't one thing it was many things that led to divorce. 

When asked about Epstein a few mjns later, she says "it wasn't one thing, it was many things BUT I didn't not like friendship with Epstein."

She uses that line twice and makes it abundantly clear this had a major role in divorce.

Full clip here

https://youtu.be/CTy7P9iEMbg?si=vKSiOwGEkJcGOrbi
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:53pm

WHAT?

When asked about Epstein a few mjns later, she says "it wasn't one thing, it was many things BUT I didn't not like friendship with Epstein."

She uses that line twice and makes it abundantly clear this had a major role in divorce.

Full clip here

Perfect, thanks for proving my point.
What you said originally - She divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein.
What you've now confirmed that the clip says - She divorced him due to a number of factors, one of which was his relationship with Epstein. 

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:58pm

There was only one way a thread about conspiracy theories was gonna go LOL
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

There was only one way a thread about conspiracy theories was gonna go LOL

Down a big black hole!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:31pm

WHAT?

Full clip here

What you said originally - She divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein.
What you've now confirmed that the clip says - She divorced him due to a number of factors, one of which was his relationship with Epstein. 

Jesus 

Someone revive the Thick Thread 
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:05pm
Must be a few Irish specific ones? 

Third secret of Fatima?
Fairy rings?
The Mayo Curse?
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:22pm

WHAT?

Full clip here

Jesus 

Someone revive the Thick Thread 

"Bill, whose own wife divorced him over his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein?"

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Must be a few Irish specific ones? 

Third secret of Fatima?
Fairy rings?
The Mayo Curse?

Ewan MacKenna's twitter feed will have loads more Irish ones for you!

Edited by Borussia - 03 Jan 2024 at 7:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 33>
  Share Topic