You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conspiracy Theories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Ultra wealthy investor in "having a lot of influence" shocker.

You left out friends with the world's biggest paedo part. 

But sure, if you are comfortable with anybody - Jeffrey's pal or not - having so much say in global health, you are entitled to your opinion. 

Why is "having a lot of influence" in quote marks?

Edited by The GerK - 03 Jan 2024 at 1:07pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?
No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

And just to be clear, are you suggesting his relationship with the paedophile is opinion and not fact?
No - I'd say there is a fair chance that he is on the list that will be released soon.
But barring one NY York Times report which states this was part of the reason his ex-wife met with lawyers originally I don't see anything anywhere that categorically says that this was the sole reason for his divorce. 

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

We are now down Melinda. In her own words....

There is very big "but" in this chat.

And remember, Gates kept meeting Epstein after allegations came out.

Edited by The GerK - 03 Jan 2024 at 1:16pm
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:20pm
There are a number of excess deaths reported in many countries worldwide. The reason it is attributed to vaccines (without proof) is due to the fact it is largely only happening in countries with high vaccine uptake.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:22pm
Lads cut out the sh*te hawking. And lets get back to it.

Flat earth - now there's a conspiracy I can get behind!

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Lads cut out the sh*te hawking. And lets get back to it.

Flat earth - now there's a conspiracy I can get behind!

Now we're talking 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

There are a number of excess deaths reported in many countries worldwide. The reason it is attributed to vaccines (without proof) is due to the fact it is largely only happening in countries with high vaccine uptake.

Yes. But if you highlight this, who are a conspiracy theorist. You are right to highlight it's unproven, but there seems to be a correlation
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:33pm
The usual 2+2 = 6.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Right.

So I saw a lad I know bringing up excess deaths in parts of the world saying that the vaccine is killing us off. 

Another one he has is chemtrails.  Wasn't too sure exactly why linear fluffy clouds out of the back of an aeroplane would bother someone so much.  Googled it to see exactly what is his beef is with it.  Apparently they are spraying chemicals to alter the weather and or to control the population with some sort of experimental chemicals in which they are cropdusting over the population.

He has more too.  9/11 inside job, moon landings etc...

what is up with some people?  

The conspiracy theory is the vaccine is a biological weapon to depopulate the planet. 

The facts are the side affects were severely underplayed. It's not just conspiracy theorists who question their safety.

It's all Bill Gates fault. 

Bill, whose own wife divorced him over his close relationship with Jeffrey Epstein?

By the World Health Organisation's own admission, Bill effectively calls the shots as he is the highest bidder. 

The WHO treaty will give him unthinkable control over world health. 

Like, I can see why he is painted as a bit of a villain. 

ah now Eamon, you can't say that
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:49pm

Yes. But if you highlight this, who are a conspiracy theorist. You are right to highlight it's unproven, but there seems to be a correlation
No, you're a conspiracy theorist for making the correlation with vaccine uptake. It could just as well to be do with the lasting effects of covid, which have been proven to be more damaging to cardiovascular function than any vaccine.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:57pm

No, you're a conspiracy theorist for making the correlation with vaccine uptake. It could just as well to be do with the lasting effects of covid, which have been proven to be more damaging to cardiovascular function than any vaccine.

While that is true, why the lack of deaths in unnvaccinated countries?

However, I do agree a lot of excess deaths studies are skewed 

But the vaccines can cause heart problems in 'a small number of people' 
Small percent of a large number though...

And it certainly wouldn't be the first time Pharma hoodwinked the public 

Ps...a conspiraxy theorist for making an observationLOL

Edited by The GerK - 03 Jan 2024 at 1:58pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The do cloud seeding here in the UAE when they need it to rain or lower the temperature so it’s possible to alter the weather to some degree.

These lads lose credibility because they jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. Take the anti-vax brigade. It’d be fine if they truly believed in it, but after a while they jump from cause to cause or whatever is the next news item in the media; Covid, vaccines, trans people, immigration, etc. 

It’s fine being mad in to JFK or whatever but a lot of these lads go with whatever is the next popular idea.

It’s a mentality. You’ll rarely find somebody who truly believes a popular conspiracy theory who doesn’t believe in most/all of them.

The thing is, there’s plenty of stuff from the 70’s/80’s that probably would have been viewed as such at the time that turned out to be true (Watergate, MK Ultra, Gulf of Tonkin, etc). Some of the modern day conspiracies may well turn out to be true but I think that most conspiracies which turn out to be true are less complex and global domination oriented than the theorists believe.

Anyway, Diana was definitely offed by Windsors.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:12pm

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

The do cloud seeding here in the UAE when they need it to rain or lower the temperature so it’s possible to alter the weather to some degree.

These lads lose credibility because they jump from conspiracy to conspiracy. Take the anti-vax brigade. It’d be fine if they truly believed in it, but after a while they jump from cause to cause or whatever is the next news item in the media; Covid, vaccines, trans people, immigration, etc. 

It’s fine being mad in to JFK or whatever but a lot of these lads go with whatever is the next popular idea.

It’s a mentality. You’ll rarely find somebody who truly believes a popular conspiracy theory who doesn’t believe in most/all of them.

The thing is, there’s plenty of stuff from the 70’s/80’s that probably would have been viewed as such at the time that turned out to be true (Watergate, MK Ultra, Gulf of Tonkin, etc). Some of the modern day conspiracies may well turn out to be true but I think that most conspiracies which turn out to be true are less complex and global domination oriented than the theorists believe.

Anyway, Diana was definitely offed by Windsors.

Good post. I think the likes of digital ID, currency, carbon credits may well happen (and soon)  but it won't be the dystopian nightmare some believe.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:14pm

Which ones? Can you link a good study on this? Had a quick look around but couldn't really find much
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:24pm

So you are haply enough that the Epstein friendship is fact as is his control over WHO?

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:29pm

Melinda in her own words - "there wasn't one thing or one incident that caused this.
Your original post was that she divorced him because of it which would appear to be a misrepresentation of facts. If you are trying to prove something then the likes of this discredits any argument. 

You are missing a very big word from quote above....BUT.

If that's not enough for you....suit yourself.
You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 2:46pm

Which ones? Can you link a good study on this? Had a quick look around but couldn't really find much

Hungary and Romania the lowest in terms of vaccination and lowest excess deaths. 

But as I have said, take excess death data with a pinch of salt so wouldn't hang my hat on it. 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:06pm

You are missing a very big word from quote above....BUT.

If that's not enough for you....suit yourself.
You claimed I posted a serious of opinions and not facts and this is the best you can do when I post the sources?

You are right that I didn't quote the remainder of that sentence but I can confirm she doesn't use "but" anywhere in there. You can watch it back yourself.

Let's move on to the WHO admitting themselves that Bill Gates has effective control over them - Who said that and when? The opinion piece from Swiss Info doesn't cover that so I'm assuming it was somebody else on behalf of the WHO who said this. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 33>
  Share Topic