You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bottle deposit scheme i

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 11:29am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Have a bit more of a system at home now where the bottles/cans have their own basket in the utility room. The only issue is now is the smell from the empty beer cans. 
Little small hack is wrapping a bit of cling film over the top of the cans and that works. 
A bit of extra hassle though and extra use of plastic. Was a lot easier when they could just go straight into the green bin the next day.

Just wash out the bottles and cans easy really . 

That doesn't fully work. There is still a bit it a stench. Unless you are using washing up liquid?
Wrap each can separately in tinfoil and stick them in the oven at 280Β° for 3hrs, rotating every 15mins. Removes the stench completely. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Ybig were lads are up in arms about about a bottle deposit scheme but something to do with family recognition and someone is told just get over it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.  Ybig Where you should moan about trivial nonsense but don’t date debate about something fundamental I.e your family.  

So lads in the spirit of the babbsballs, Wheelo and others, Just get over it and stop moaning as it is in.  πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ and wheelo the same with the so called ruination of Drogheda get over it.  

You were replying to my posts at 1 in the morning last night. No wonder you have a grumpy head on ya. But, sure, throw up a few more emojis there and it might come across that you have a sense of humour.

Edited by BabbsBalls - 13 Mar 2024 at 11:57am
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 11:55am
Into the green bin they go.

Edited by BabbsBalls - 13 Mar 2024 at 11:57am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Ybig were lads are up in arms about about a bottle deposit scheme but something to do with family recognition and someone is told just get over it πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.  Ybig Where you should moan about trivial nonsense but don’t date debate about something fundamental I.e your family.  

So lads in the spirit of the babbsballs, Wheelo and others, Just get over it and stop moaning as it is in.  πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ and wheelo the same with the so called ruination of Drogheda get over it.  

You were replying to my posts at 1 in the morning last night. No wonder you have a grumpy head on ya. But, sure, throw up a few more emojis there and it might come across that you have a sense of humour.

Tracking people’s sleeping habits I see.   1 in the morning is also 9 in the evening somewhere else.  
AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 12:09pm
Every time I walk by these machines they are out of order.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 12:13pm

Tracking people’s sleeping habits I see.   1 in the morning is also 9 in the evening somewhere else.  

You definitely live somewhere else than the rest of us anyway..
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 12:48pm

You like to make it personal don’t you.  Can’t just debate the points without having a jibe or a dig.   Crucify me for having a view on a referendum that has a massive impact on families across the country including my own. What a weirdo I am πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

To be honest the way some of the posters on here are heading more right wing every day I am glad you consider me different to the mob mentality. 

Edited by Baldrick - 13 Mar 2024 at 12:49pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:23pm

You’ve completely lost it LOL
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

You’ve completely lost it LOL

Not as much as you have lost your town πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
AKA pedantic kunt
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:26pm
I could go low with an aul pun back in response but thought better of it Thumbs Up

Edited by Wheelo - 13 Mar 2024 at 1:26pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:30pm

You like to make it personal don’t you.  Can’t just debate the points without having a jibe or a dig.   Crucify me for having a view on a referendum that has a massive impact on families across the country including my own. What a weirdo I am πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

To be honest the way some of the posters on here are heading more right wing every day I am glad you consider me different to the mob mentality. 

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:43pm

Your levels of delusion are one of the most entertaining things on here these days.

Fistly, I never once mentioned what I voted for on Friday so you are making huge assumptions based on nothing. 

Also, you were one of the first in line to condemn people for not taking the covid vaccine, were you not ? If it makes you feel good  to paint a picture in your own head of you being some principled champion of minority opinion, go ahead. 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:48pm
Name checks me in a thread I havent once posted in and says I like to make it personal. 

You couldnt make it up LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 1:51pm

Your levels of delusion are one of the most entertaining things on here these days.

Fistly, I never once mentioned what I voted for on Friday so you are making huge assumptions based on nothing. 

Also, you were one of the first in line to condemn people for not taking the covid vaccine, were you not ? If it makes you feel good  to paint a picture in your own head of you being some principled champion of minority opinion, go ahead. 

Baldie is getting roasted today Shocked
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 2:01pm

Name checks me in a thread I havent once posted in and says I like to make it personal. 

You couldnt make it up LOL

What the hell has the thread got to do with it. You made it personal in another thread which was bizarre. Also I didn’t have a pop at how you voted as I don’t know how you did.  Your posts on the referendum thread were just sh*t stirring.  You were not explaining or outlining your view on any of the issues.  The point I was making is that you decided to jump into that debate and say why do I care as it has no impact and yet it’s ok for lads to give out about trivial inconveniences but how dare I answer questions and outline my point in something as fundamental as family.  Just like Gerk was rightly passionate about care, I had a view in relation the family referendum and remember I was asked by a Mod McG to explain it and give my views which I did.   
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 2:09pm

LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

First experience of the return vend machines today at a local Aldi. Probably similar to other Aldi stores, it’s two machines side by side. One on the left would not accept any of the 5 bottles (bought in Tesco) and spat them back out with the display saying the barcode was not registered or something like that. 

Machine on the right took the first 4 bottles without issue and spat the 5th out. I checked the barcode and gave it a quick glancing rub with my thumb and it was then accepted. Voucher issued and used without issue in store. 
Second experience an hour ago, this time a local Lidl. Teo machines there as in most places and one was being used as I approached. I deposited my bottle with zero issue at all. Done and dusted with the voucher in under a minute. Voucher cashed in at checkout. Hassle free experience today.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2024 at 2:14pm
I'll gladly play right wing if yis are stuck lads 

Not paying subs though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic